Questions regarding installation and activation.
- The school re-images the computers regularly. If we install the software using an activation key, what happens when the computers get re-imaged? Can we re-install the software on that computer? Or will we need a new activation key?
- How do I transfer licenses from my old machine that is not working?
- My activation key is not working. What should I do?
- Are the licenses perpetual?
- Cannot see the virtual brick under the 'Available Bricks' tab of EV3 MINDSTORMS programming software. What am I missing?
- What are the system requirements for running the Virtual Robotics Toolkit?
- Does the Virtual Robotics Toolkit support Mac OS X?
- Is there a version of the Virtual Robotics Toolkit that will run on a light weight device like a iPad or Chrome book?
- What do I do with my activation keys?
- The download link is not working for me - am I missing something?
- How do I find out which version of the Simulator I have?
- Does the Virtual Robotics Toolkit support any other languages besides English?